Monday, February 11, 2013

Ruby Dublin Theatre

Olympia Theatre, Dublin photo Dublin2012-13143a_zps82d5da7a.jpg
Olympia Theatre, Dublin, Ireland



A place of magic, a place of joy
The theatre is to girl and boy,
Parent and cousin, all kith and kin—
Come, the story’s about to begin!


Photo and poem © 2013 by Magical Mystical Teacher


Ruby Tuesday 2


15 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

theatre is always a nice place :)

Felisol said...

Love the theatre, especially in Dublin. But the red man says I cannot cross over.

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

The little theatre looks as if it has been there for some time! Or maybe it had another lifestyle and became a theatre! Cute and quaint!

Liz said...

Great shot!

Ralph said...

An old theater with balconies and story telling spirits all over. A place to relax while the actors do all the work...

carol l mck said...

You always have the most colorful photos ~ fun poetry ~ Carol of (A Creative Harbor) on blogger ^_^

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Beautiful verse & pic!

Jackie said...

I have ti agree with Carol. Her photos and her poetry are always really great!

Happy RT2 everyone! :-)

Ingrid said...

Doesn't look at all like a theatre !

Lina Gustina said...

Looks attractive.

http://www.womenandperspectives.com/2013/02/colorful-cars.html

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

That's a nice shade of crimson!

Hootin Anni said...

I like 'the story's about to begin' line. Great photo.

namaki said...

The perfect color !
The perfect words !
What a great post !

Unknown said...

Red in Asian culture means luck, let's have lots of red in the new year of the snake which started on Sunday :-)

JunieRose2005 said...

I like this picture!! AND I like your poem!